Rates & Insurance
Individual Cost Per Sessions Range from
- Initial Intake session $200
- 30 minutes session $100
- 45 minutes session $140
- 60 minutes session $180
Private Pay Packages available with the purchase of 4, 6, or 8 sessions (packages can not be split between families and or household)
60 Minutes Packages
- Four sessions upfront package $600
- Six session upfront package $ 900
- Eight session upfront packages $1,200
45 Minutes Packages
- Four sessions upfront package $480
- Six session upfront package $ 720
- Eight session upfront packages $960
30 Minutes Packages
- Four sessions upfront package $360
- Six session upfront package $ 540
- Eight session upfront packages $720
Couples Cost Per Sessions Range from
- Initial Intake session $220
- 30 minutes session $140
- 45 minutes session $180
- 60 minutes session $200
Please Inquire about Couples Packages
We accept several insurance plans
- All Kids
- American Behavioral
- Beacon Health Option
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Behavioral Health Network
- EAP/EPS Consultants
- Humana Military (Tricare- out of network) (Must have a referral from a primary doctor)
- New Directions
- United Health Care Behavioral Health (Optum)
- Private Pay
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, services can be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services/behavioral health.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental/behavioral health coverage?
- Does my plan cover telehealth?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it? Does it apply to mental health benefits, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician for services to be covered?
I accept cash, HSA, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment via cash app.
ALL patients must have an active credit card on file. No prepaid credit cards are accepted.
Your account will be charged before each session.
There is no cancellation policy. Therefore, you will be charged for the full rate of the session. (Insurance do not cover this)
Any Other Questions
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!